1615 M Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036
Phone: (202) 467-6370
Fax: (202) 467-6379
Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke has extensive experience in municipal law, having served municipalities' legal requirements for over twenty years. The Firm's insight into municipal concerns and its broad municipal experience enables it to provide effective and focused legal support to municipalities. The Firm serves municipalities directly or through the municipality's law department or outside counsel.
The Firm's municipal law services include:
- Negotiation, enforcement, and litigation of contracts
- Document drafting for industrial development
- Preparation of requests for proposals for services to municipalities
- Ordinance and local law drafting
- Representation before state and local commissions and legislative bodies
- Analysis of rights-of-way and utility territory issues
Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke draws upon the experience of attorneys who have practiced law in diverse regions of the country to arrive at timely and practical solutions to municipal legal problems. Members of the Firm are licensed to practice law in many states. We also associate with local counsel when necessary to provide municipal clients with the full range of legal support associated with a project.