Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke provides project development support to energy service companies (ESCOs), and advises them on all matters.
Duncan, Weinberg, Genzer & Pembroke’s services for this client group include:
- Contract drafting and negotiation in all phases of project development and implementation
- Providing advice on federal and state contracting practices and procedure
- Working with the Federal Energy Management Program and coordination with the U.S. Department of Energy and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to develop programs and processes to facilitate the widespread implementation of energy savings performance contracts and the use of energy efficiency as an environmental compliance strategy
- International energy project development
- Drafting and evaluation of requests for qualifications and requests for proposals